After several weeks of gathering materials, progress is starting to be be made.
Recent work done:
- Turret design and construction started
- Side treads to be built from ABS pipes and skinned with burlap sacks
- Acquired lots of bamboo and tiki materials
- $700 worth of LED’s for treads purchased from China
- Custom Arduino controllers and sensors for lighting effects
Seth Building the Top
Testing the angles for the new turret top
Temporary brace to get an idea of how it looks
Tiki tank and Crash Industries are sponsored by PBR.
Investigating materials for covering the vehicle
Gathering bamboo and burlap.